Do You Not Want To Use Your TellStick With A Computer?
Well, then you are in luck! Simply plug the TellStick into the USB port on the back of the Dovado UMR router.
In essence the TellStick + Dovado UMR product combination works in the same manner as with the TellStick connected to a computer. The TellStick still transmits signals at 433.92 MHz that turns on/off electricity on gear connected to remote control socket receivers. Just replace the computer with the router and you instantly gain access to your electronics from anywhere. You can manually automate your electronics and as well set up schedules for them.
The product combination comes with a lot of unique and handy features, for more information go to:
Dovado UMR + TellStick Product Combination
Here is a Swedish guide as well:
- I want to put my electronics & lights on a schedule
- I want to control my electronics & lights based upon temperature and the sun
- I want to control my electronics & lights using a media center
- I want to control my electronics & lights using my bluetooth device
- I want to control my electronics & lights using the internet
- I want to control my electronics & lights using my mobile phone
- I want to integrate VoIP with my electronics & lights
I want a picture layout of my home in order to control my electronics & lights
- I do not want my computer to be constantly on
- I do not want to use my TellStick with a computer
- I want to decide myself what to control my TellStick with
How To Get Started:
Telldus Live! is a user friendly service for automating your TellStick connected gear using the Internet. All you need is a computer turned on and your TellStick connected to it.
Go to Telldus Live! »