Do You Want To Control Your Electronics & Lights Using A Mobile Phone?
There are several free third-party open source applications that via a mobile phone gives you access to your TellStick connected electronics.
Most of the applications are centered around the concept of being able to put your gear on a schedule. The third-party applications all have unique functions so it's really up to you to decide which ones suites your needs.
The majority of the applications require the computer that has the TellStick to be turned on and connected to the internet for this to work. If the computer with the TellStick is connected to the internet via a router then you just need to turn on Port-Forwarding or Open-Port on the router.
Below is a list of the the applications that let you control your electronics & lights using your mobile phone:
- Telldus Live! (Native Application)
- Dovado (TellStick + Dovado UMR/4GR Product Combination)
- Salling Clicker
- Switch King
When using TellStick Net, there is no need to have a computer to be able to control your devices, simply connect the TellStick Net to your router. It's then possible to control your socket receivers via the TellStick Net from your mobile phone.
- I want to put my electronics & lights on a schedule
- I want to control my electronics & lights based upon temperature and the sun
- I want to control my electronics & lights using a media center
- I want to control my electronics & lights using my bluetooth device
- I want to control my electronics & lights using the internet
- I want to control my electronics & lights using my mobile phone
- I want to integrate VoIP with my electronics & lights
I want a picture layout of my home in order to control my electronics & lights
- I do not want my computer to be constantly on
- I do not want to use my TellStick with a computer
- I want to decide myself what to control my TellStick with
How To Get Started:
Telldus Live! is a user friendly service for automating your TellStick connected gear using the Internet. All you need is a computer turned on and your TellStick connected to it.
Go to Telldus Live! »