Do You Want To Control Your Electronics & Lights Using The Internet?
There are several free third-party open source applications for the TellStick that can be run via a web server. The applications give you access to your TellStick enabled electronics via the internet from anywhere in the world.
The computer that has the TellStick obviously needs to be turned on and connected to the internet for this to work. If the computer with the TellStick is connected to the internet via a router then you just need to turn on Port-Forwarding or Open-Port on the router.
Most of the applications are centered around the concept of being able to put your gear on a schedule. The third-party applications all have unique functions so it's really up to you to decide which ones suites your needs.
Below is a list of the the applications that let you control your electronics & lights using the internet:
- I want to put my electronics & lights on a schedule
- I want to control my electronics & lights based upon temperature and the sun
- I want to control my electronics & lights using a media center
- I want to control my electronics & lights using my bluetooth device
- I want to control my electronics & lights using the internet
- I want to control my electronics & lights using my mobile phone
- I want to integrate VoIP with my electronics & lights
I want a picture layout of my home in order to control my electronics & lights
- I do not want my computer to be constantly on
- I do not want to use my TellStick with a computer
- I want to decide myself what to control my TellStick with
How To Get Started:
Telldus Live! is a user friendly service for automating your TellStick connected gear using the Internet. All you need is a computer turned on and your TellStick connected to it.
Go to Telldus Live! »